The Ecoterm 14A is a modern PWM solar regulator with the latest algorithm for an efficient solar yield. IP68 rated and a perfect solution for the Namib-, Kalahari-, Atacama- and Mojave solar kits. German engineered. 2 years product warranty. RoHS compliant.
- System voltage 12 V
- Max. charge/load current 14 A
- Float charge 13.8 V (25°C)
- Main charge 14.4 V (25°C), 0.5 h (daily)
- Boost charge 14.4 V (25°C), 2 h
- Activation: battery voltage < 12.3 V
- Deep discharge protection 11.0 V
- Cut-off voltage
- Overvoltage protection 15.5 V
- Undervoltage protection 10.5 V
- Max. PV panel voltage 30 Voc
- Temperature compensation -4.2 mV/K (2 V cell)
- Idle self consumption 4 mA
- Grounding Positive grounded
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +60°C
- Max. operating altitude 4.000m above sea level
- Battery type Lead acid (GEL, AGM, flooded)
- Max. wire cross section 10mm2
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 100 x 61 x 20mm
- Weight 160g
- Type of protection IP68 (casing), IP21 (contacts)
The new product generation from Flexopower: modern, durable and powerful The Mojave 120W solar panel offers great output for camper and overlanders 3rd generation US solar cell with the...
The new Tacoma-130 semi-flexible solar panel is ideal for permanent installations on trailers, RV's and vehicles. The ETFE encapsulation of the Tacoma-130 renders it mechanically tough, highly resistant to impact and...
The Atacama-40 solar panel by Flexopower combines US thin film technology and durability in the African wilderness. Suitable to solar charge laptops, satellite phones, cameras, GPS, radios, portable batteries etc....
Overlanding, Work, Off Grid, Emergency, Back Up: power your fridge, computer, TV, lights and much more. The Lithium444 packs a punch to keep you in charge. The portable Lithium444 power...