LITHIUM555 POWER PACK BY FLEXOPOWER
The Lithium555 by Flexopower is the first power station of its kind with a replaceable Lithium battery. At the end of the battery service life, simply replace the battery and continue using it for another couple of years.
Perfect for multiple use: take it camping to run your 12V camping fridge, re-charge the smart phone, camera, laptop etc.. Use it at home for your home office, TV, decoder, modem etc. - Portable, uncomplicated and powerful.
- Lithium battery: Quality Lithium battery in 4 series configuration. 555Wh / 150.000mAh capacity.
- Serviceable Lithium battery: once end of battery life is reached, replace with a new battery at Flexopower or authorized dealer. Other power stations in this class do not have this feature and typically are discarded. This is better for your wallet and the environment.
- AC output: rating 500W max. (1.000W peak), pure sine, 50Hz. Standard with 2 x South African plugs integrated. No extra adapters required.
- DC output: 1 x 12V CLA, 2 x 12V barrel plugs @ 15A. 4 x USB including fast charge and type C.
- System safety lock: lockable AC and DC output. In lock mode there is zero output, despite AC or DC button pressed. Output only available when system is unlocked. This makes it safer when unit is left unsupervised or around children and impaired persons.
- LCD display: all vital system information visible, including projection of how many hours battery can sustain the current load. Input (charge) and Output (discharge) in Watts. Indication of % battery charge.
- Heavy duty Aluminum casing: protects unit against mechanical impact and ensures longevity of product.
- Solar ready: integrated MPPT charge controller allows direct charge from solar PV. No extra charge controller required in between solar panel and Lithium555
- Multiple re-charge options: re-charge from AC mains (included). From 12V car socket with special DC booster (included). From solar PV (connector included).
- Free shipping within South Africa
- 2 years warranty
- Designed by Flexopower and South African engineers.
|Battery Cycle Life||≥ 500 Cycles to 96% DOD|
|AC Output||500W (1.000W surge) total, 2 x 230V 50Hz, sine wave|
· 1 x 13,6V/15A Cigarette Lighter
· 2 x USB-A 5V/2.4A, 12W per port
· 1 x USB-A Fast Charge 5V/2.4A, 18W per port
· 1 x USB-C 5V/3A, 30W per port
Input sources to
· Solar Vmp 18V - 24V, 5A max.
· Car Cigarette Lighter 19V, 2.5A max.
· Mains AC 220V
|Holds charge||7 - 10 months (indication)|
|Indicators||Full LCD display for vital system info|
|Dimensions (L W H)||310 * 170 * 213 mm|
· Short Circuit
· 1 x AC charger cable
· 1 x Car 12V/19V booster charger
· 1 x Solar cable with Anderson SB50 grey connector
· User manual
|Operating Range||0°C to 45°C|
|Warranty||2 Years on battery|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE|