NAMIB-150 FOLDABLE SOLAR PANEL BY FLEXOPOWER
FOR THE CAMPER, WHO WANTS A COST-EFFICIENT SOLAR SOLUTION.
SUPERIOR SOLAR CELL ENCAPSULATION, CARBON FIBER FORTIFIED PET (CF-PET) FOR IMPROVED RESILIENCE AGAINST SCRATCH, IMPACT AND LONG-TERM DELAMINATION.
COMPETITOR PRODUCTS IN THIS CLASS ARE REGULAR PET ONLY.
Perfect output for long weekend camping powering multiple appliances, including 12V camping fridge, lights. - Portable, uncomplicated and powerful.
- Solar cells: PERC solar cells, mono-crystalline, 22% efficient.
- Encapsulation: the Leisure solar cells are exclusively encapsulated in carbon fiber fortified PET (CF-PET). This renders the surface of the solar panel significantly more scratch and impact resilient and improves the long term protection against delamination. Currently only Flexopower offers this new encapsulation technology.
- Fabric color: the solar panel's color is desert sand, absorbing less heat from the sun, thus less output losses than solar panels built in black fabric.
- Supporting legs: collapsible supporting legs angle the solar panels at 45 degrees against the sun for improved solar harvesting, especially during winter months and low sun settings.
- Eyelets, securing solar panel: 1 stainless steel metal eyelet positioned in each corner. Each supporting leg has a fabric loop to prevent possible mechanical pressure on the solar cells once solar panel is folded up and closed.
- Quality assurance: each solar panel has its own unique serial number making it traceable through the entire manufacturing and QC process.
- Free shipping within South Africa
- 1 year warranty
- Designed by Flexopower
|Application||3 - 5 days in camp|
||Camp in Shade, Panel in the Sun
||1 x 150W foldable solar panel with grey Anderson connector|
Rated Output, STC
|Max. Operating Voltage, Vmp
|Operating Current, Imp
|Dimensions, folded||560 x 530 x 20 mm
||1725 x 560 x 4 mm|
|Warranty||1 Year on manufacturing|